6 Suggestions On How To Write A Research Paper About Immigration
To be able to write a strong research paper on immigration, you should follow the given suggestions
- You can consider seeing the impact of immigration on the crime rates in your state or country. This again will depend on your stance for the paper. Make sure the evidence you use in your assignment is relevant and valid.
- One important thing to consider in your research paper and a very strong suggestion is to create a case study of an immigrant family. You can ask them their reason for their immigration and when did it happen. You can ask them about the way they are treated in your country and if the feel any biasness. This will help you gather real life insight on your research paper
- You can talk about different countries and their policies on immigration and illegal immigrations. Some countries have very flexible rules for immigrants and accept everyone while others may have strict rules and only accept people under strict conditions. You need to compare and evaluate these laws and see why they are there
- You can also talk about how the immigrants affect the economy in a good or bad way. This depends upon your stance in the paper because if you are writing a paper for them, you will have to collect evidence on how they fuel the economy by buying things and starting businesses that benefit the economy. If you are writing a paper against them, you will show how they drain the economy and find evidence relevant to it
- The conclusion of your paper should be able to do a little more than only summarizing what you have already included in the body of your paper. You have to restate your thesis in a way that it looks convincing and that you are able to prove yourself through the arguments in the body of your paper. You can add a suggestion based on your thesis or a thought provoking question for your audience about the immigrants. This should leave an impression on their minds so that they can remember your paper for long
- The most important advice for you is to organize the ideas before writing and rephrase them in your own words even if you get an inspiration from someone else. If your sibling lends you their notes or an e-pal decides to help you, try to take the ideas from them and write them in your own words to avoid plagiarism and any risk associated to it